Posted on

Residents of an apartment building in Tulsa, Oklahoma may have some contents from their home, but they definitely kept their sense of humor through it all.

According to KOTV, a fire broke out Sunday at the Casa Linda apartments and more than 100 people lost power, heat and a few of their belongings.

There were no injuries and displaced residents have since found shelter at a local church.
Despite the seriousness of the situation, resident Michelle Dobyne described the scene of the fire.

One Reply to “Gotta make the best of it I guess…….”

watcha gotta say?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.