DIPSHIT OF THE DAY: PATRICK HAMPTON IN CUSTODY…….

I AM SURE IT IS JUST A COINCIDENCE HE IS IN CUSTODY IN THE SAME JAIL AS ROBERT WOODY…….

HAMPTON, PATRICK GENE

Age: 44

Sex: Male
Race: White
Height: 5′ 11″
Weight: 190
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Occupation:
UNEMPLOYED

05/24/2016  at  0214

16929 CHICKEN RANCH RD JAMESTOWN

(REMEMBER THE CASINO?)

Case #16001655

11378 HS: Possesion of a Controlled Substance For Sale (felony)

11350 (A) HS: Possess Narcotic Controlled Substance (felony)

HEY JUICE HE NEEDS YOUR HELP!!!!!

20 Comments

1. Well shit the bed. I predicted it would be 3 weeks til he ended up back in jail. Looks like I missed it by 3 hours. Bahahaha!!

1. dawg417 – I am the guy people love because I am so honest, But then they get pissy when I do the same with them.
      dawg417 says:

You got me laughing my ass of with that one……..
      I bet a lot of people are laughing their ass off on that one!

1. I am sort of surprised, because I am not surprised. I kept wondering how long will it take before Hampton is back in jail? Faster than I thought. The way all these females support him I had a whole different picture of him in my head. He looks like a horse that has ran way too many races. The Judge just let him sit there and cuss away and put on his show? So that is him? And he is back in jail?

Is that strike three? 0-2 pitch, snitch foul ball, next pitch snitch fouled off again, 0-2 pitch struck out looking. Strike 3! Grab some jail cell bench meat!

dawg417 says:

I bet his life is in danger because there are bad people in jail, and the blogger in the back of the room has posted on the internet what everyone already knows

2. Well ain’t he a beaute….. Cmon Marty, that deserves Dip Shit of the year. Isn’t this Mr. Wonderful that all the women gush over??…..suddenly hearing crickets

dawg417 says:

Looks like I will need to run a poll for the Dipshit of the year honor…….
      Then again maybe there is no need…….

dawg417 says:

Actually that sounds like this could be fun I will have to work on that

2. dawg417 – I am the guy people love because I am so honest, But then they get pissy when I do the same with them.
      dawg417 says:

In addition that would be a tough choice can we have a tie?

dawg417 says:

they are more efficient there in the anal probes too……

3. I just wonder if Madm DA has anything to do with this. She seems to be a part of a lot of these witnesses being set up then arrested so she can get the story she wants for this case, or am I confused?

dawg417 says:

I don’t think anything would surprise me anymore with these people involved

dawg417 says:

Or to take each other out……..

4. Well my goodness. He’s in Tuolumne County now not Stanislaus. The Judges up there won’t put up with his shit. Don’t think Juice can help him now. This dude will never learn.

dawg417 says: