FRANK CARSON et 6-20-2016pm (tom Jensen)

OH MY GOD, THE TRUTH IS GOING TO SET THEM FREE

BY WILLIAM THOMAS JENSEN (TOM)

Today was a vindication for all of us that have sat in this courtroom for the last 9 months. We have all known for a long time how idiotic the prosecution’s case is against the eight defendants charged in the alleged murder of Korey Kauffman. When we were finally done for the day with the mind numbing, boring testimony of self-proclaimed cell phone expert Jim Cook, all Hell broke out. Between 4:05 PM, and 4:35 PM, we got an off the record indication on how Judge Zuniga feels about the state of the prosecution’s case. It does not look good for Prosecuting DA Marlissa Fereirra, and the case she has tried to present in the second longest preliminary hearing in the history of California. I will give you a short synopsis of the testimony of Jim Cook, and then I will get into the really good stuff. We are watching this case blow up in the face of the prosecution, and I must say that I enjoyed the last 30 minutes immensely.

We start out this afternoon session at 1:39 PM with the continuing testimony of Jim Cook. Cell phone ping data was gone over concerning the time period between 04/21/2012 and 04/30/2012 for Walter Wells. It is the same old drill where he goes over the cell phone towers and sectors involved with cell phone calls and text messages. We are talking about scores of calls and texts in mind numbing detail. I can’t really take notes on this Gibberish. It is brought out by the prosecution that on 04/27/2012 Walter Wells made 20 text messages, and that this was the only time he had that kind of text message volume. Sometimes Marlissa seems to try to show guilt by lack of messages, and sometimes she tries to show guilt by lots of messages and calls. I guess we are always guilty whatever we do, or don’t do.

A slide in the Power Point presentation shows Pop N Cork Liquors. Marlissa gets Mr. Cook to testify that DA Investigator Kirk Bunch had told him that the body of Korey Kauffman had been buried in a grassy area behind the liquor store, and dug up and moved to the mountains on 04/27/2016. Robert Woody allegedly told Kirk Bunch that he and the Athwal brothers had buried the body in the grassy area. Mr. Cook used a laser pointer to show where the grassy area was located on the property. The prosecution was trying to show that the grassy area would have calls being handled by a different cell phone tower. This was objected to, and it was not allowed.

We go on to a bunch of cell phone calls, and pings concerning the Cell phone associated with Georgia DeFelippo. It seems Georgia and her daughter Christina were on their way to the Salinas area on 03/31/2012. Mention was made about the Salinas Municipal Airport. It seems the prosecution is trying to show that they were involved with taking someone to the airport. I have heard the purpose of their visit to Salinas was to go to an Estate Sale. It was brought out that between 04/11/2011 and 04/26/2015 this was the only time that their cell phone records show them going to the Salinas area.

At this time, I notice one of the Bailiffs asleep in the corner of the prosecution side of the courtroom. He fell asleep several time during the testimony of Jim Cook. It is just that boring folks.

We then go into cell phone ping data that shows that Georgia DeFelippo and her daughter Christina had driven up to the vicinity of Redhawk Casino in Placerville on 10/04/2012. I always knew that there must be something illegal about gambling in a casino. This stuff seemed to be irrelevant to me.

It is now 4:05 PM, and Marlissa is about to experience her nightmare. Judge Zuniga speaks about striking the testimony of Beverly Woody based on a motion filed by defense attorney Martha Carlton Magana. Martha’s motion concerns the hearsay that was initially allowed by Judge Zuniga in Beverly’s testimony. The judge as much as told us that she is going to throw out her testimony based on this hearsay Defense Attorney Timothy Rien states that he also has a motion to file on Beverly Woody’s testimony. He states that the prosecution early on, and during the last 9 months, has assured the defense that Robert Woody would be testifying, or Proposition 115 testimony for Robert Woody would be made by DA Investigator Kirk Bunch. The defense was prevented from cross examining Kirk Bunch, or Detective Dale Lingerfeldt several times during the last 9 months based on Marlissa’s assurance that Woody would testify, or that Bunch would give Proposition 115 testimony for Woody. She tried to back track on those statements after Rien spoke, but the court records are clear on what she said. Judge Zuniga told Timothy Rien that he should hold off on his motion because it will be a moot point if she throws out Beverly’s testimony based on the hearsay motion by Martha Carlton Magana. Rien is still going to file his motion, which is based on due process issues, and will also go into the hearsay issues that Martha brought up in her motion. Timothy Rien states that: “We have been fed crust from this bread judge.” Defense attorney Hans Hjertensson states that if Robert Woody testifies, it will show inconsistencies in Beverly Woody’s testimony. I think this might be the reason the prosecution does not want to go into the Robert Woody testimony. Marlisa’s Woody problem is truly getting an erection. Sorry, I just couldn’t help myself there folks.

Judge Zuniga sates that the problems concerning Beverly Woody’s testimony are two-fold. First, there are evidentiary issues, and second there are due process issues. Timothy Rien agrees to turn in his motion on June 27th, and Marlissa Fereirra is going to file her response on June 30th. A hearing on this bombshell issue will be done on July 11th at 10:00 AM. This does not look promising for Marlissa Fereirra. If Beverly Woody’s testimony is thrown out, she really has no case. Judge Zuniga states that she will have to make decisions on the holding order. I think she could actually be thinking about throwing this whole thing out in the garbage where it has belonged all along.

Judge Zuniga then goes into another issue with the obstruction of justice charges that have been made against Frank Carson, Georgia DeFelippo, and Christina DeFelippo. Marlissa Fereirra has been basing these charges on them bad mouthing the investigators and police during the investigation. Judge Zuniga states that: “I have a problem with that.” She states that case law does not support these charges based on bad mouthing the investigators and police. I think she is about to throw out these charges. Marlissa Fereirra is looking utterly destroyed at this point. Judge Zuniga states that “This is a very amorphous crime.” The truth is about to set them free. Thank You Jesus.

Sincerely; William Thomas Jensen (Tom)

33 Comments

1. Ok family and friends and everyone else that wants to see how the Stanislaus County DA has pissed away about 4 mil. of our tax dollars on a case that should have never taken place. Anyone that has followed any of this bullshit knows these people are innocent. So show up on July 11th. and show your support. Let’s fill the courtroom for the ruling on this motion.

2. Actually, it is not an amorphous case at all… it has resembled too, and very distinctly I might add, the form of a 3 ring circus replete with all the clowns, cronies, and sideshow oddities of a grand persuasion.

All for only 4 million dollars and the greater cost of 10 months of the lives of solid citizens in a complete miscarriage of Justice for the victim.

3. That is so funny. Patrick Hampton goes back to court in Tuolumne Co. on July 11th also. Carson and others will be set free and Hampton will be sent back to Prison. And then watch out heads will start to spin. It’s just so sad these people have had to endure the bull shit and lose so much in the past 9 months. I agree and everyone needs to show up on July 11th to show support for Carson and the others.

4. This prosecution is struggling on all accounts and I can’t believe how many times she has to be reminded to “slow down” by the judge
    Her ass kissing towards the judge is sickening at best also

Love your “woody” comment Tom, I couldn’t stop laughing….
    It’s still very difficult to stay awake when you have to listen to that smug POS who is on the witness stand now
    I can’t believe how many times he has been told to let everyone know when he is reading from his notes and yet he continues to ignore the judges order on this

We will keep believing that prayers will be answered on July 11
    Excellent report….

5. dawg417 – I am the guy people love because I am so honest, But then they get pissy when I do the same with them.
    dawg417 says:

Well done Tom I can see something extra put into this one.

6. Sooooooo…. When this is all settled .. Does this mean STAN CO (DA OFFICE). Will be facing more legal issues when the defendants go back with lawsuits of their own? More money more problems

1. dawg417 – I am the guy people love because I am so honest, But then they get pissy when I do the same with them.
      dawg417 says:

The cost of simply defending these lawsuits is going to be astronomical, let alone if any awards given.

dawg417 says:

ok how and when, and was the cause of death?

You hard the what?

1. Kat – Central California – I'm one of the peace and freedom loving tail end of the baby boomer generation. Unlike our early generation boomers, we are more compassionate, hate war, and wish to have peace on the planet. We are not prejudiced or racist and believe in justice and equality for all.
          Kathleen says:

The dragon lady made her hard I think she is saying or maybe the DA lady made her hard. I’m not quite sure. Or maybe it’s guite sure. Heheheh

7. dawg417 – I am the guy people love because I am so honest, But then they get pissy when I do the same with them.
    dawg417 says:

Not what Eula said on the stand and they used your car to transport the stolen goods around to sell like up in Mariposa county. BTW isn’t that where they found the remains?

8. If the Kauffman family and friends want justice for Korey, they should look for the true killer or killers of him. Frank Carson and the other defendants are innocent, and those of us who have watched the trial have heard nothing that indicates guilt for any of the defendants. Should anybody trust the testimony of career criminals who have been given special consideration in exchange for their testimony. The real killer has probably already testified in this case against Frank Carson. I am not so sure that Robert Woody was the actual killer. The big question in my mind is why he would confess to Korey’s murder if he did not do it. How was it that all the game cam evidence from the grave site disappeared? Was there someone photographed at the grave site that actually committed this murder? Justice for Korey does not happen by convicting innocent people. Who was that who showed up from the mountains covered in mud? Do you really want justice? I would look deeper into this thing, and seek the truth. My heart goes out to the Kauffman family and friends. I want justice for Korey. You should want this as well. Tom Jensen

9. dawg417 – I am the guy people love because I am so honest, But then they get pissy when I do the same with them.
    dawg417 says:

You are right this is my site and I do as I please, go take a hit on your pipe so you feel better.

10. dawg417 – I am the guy people love because I am so honest, But then they get pissy when I do the same with them.
    dawg417 says:

go start your own web site about me like everyone else.

11. Marty, is there anyway you can moderate the tweeters out of the comment section?

Many of us would appreciate not reading their garbage vitriol taking up the comment boxes.

dawg417 says:

Fair enough, I just like everyone to see what kid of people they are every so often. She comes back every so often to do stuff like this then complains to the DA about the way she gets treated.

2. Apologize if it is me that is posting “garbage vitriol”. I even had to look up the word “vitriol” so it is probably me. I have a serious “Conscience of Guilt” (not trying to be funny here) Sometimes I must remember that what has gone on is not funny at all and has affected many lives. It is easy from a keyboard to lose the gravity of the situation and lives affected.

dawg417 says:

It’s not a problem sometimes we need that type of release don’t worry about it

12. Conspiracy. . INVESTIGATING the murder of Joey Ross for 10 years ago in Oakdale. Patrick Hampton name continues to come up in being one of the four seen at the murder location by multiple people. Oakdale PD, DA office and Multiple Investigators failed to put toghether a case to Prosecute these individual in this Kids Death. Things will change real Soon and he wont be able to get out of this one.

dawg417 says:

Funny how the same people keep coming up in the middle of things constantly.

13. Kat – Central California – I'm one of the peace and freedom loving tail end of the baby boomer generation. Unlike our early generation boomers, we are more compassionate, hate war, and wish to have peace on the planet. We are not prejudiced or racist and believe in justice and equality for all.
    Kathleen says:

You know, Michelle, you should have “guit” while you were “plenty” ahead! We must now find you GUILTY of illiteracy and the PENALTY is showing evidence of your illiteracy to all who read this blog. (In the event your pupils remain quite dialated while reading this, I am making fun of you by typing guit instead of quit. The DA made me do it! I er um mean Devil!

14. What’s a tweeter? Marty is it me she is talking about? I do have a “Conscience of Guilt” now for some reason. If it is me, I am truly sorry and not fake sorry. I enjoy reading the blogs and comments. Is it the “Staying-a-Clive” stuff? This is where the Staying-a-Clive comes from-

Linda Taylor has a “friend”, maybe make believe, maybe real, who is a bail bonds “expert”, his name is Clive Johnson. So here is where that silliness came from

dawg417 says:

A tweeter is a tweeker that is high at the time.

15. Sooo…. Does a lot of morning coffee count as a tweeter post? I do love my sleep and usually get 8-10 hours.

Does this make me a fake Tweeter? The worst, of the worst? I do not snort, smoke, or inject my coffee.

And yet here I am, writing away as if I am Cooley or Hampton. IF it is me, I will turn my keyboard over on July 11th, 2016 to the Truth Avenger or The Stanislaus County Insider. There will be a ceremony though. I want to sky dive in, I want a bouncy house, a pinata, and some dignitaries. Preferable DA Fladager, and DA Fererreia, but no clowns they scare me. Do Fladager and Fererreia count as clowns?

dawg417 says:

DRS at clowns in charge of the otherasshat clowns

dawg417 says:

That’s a good one go ahead and I think that one up if you want I love it

16. I think this is funny!! I support Frank carson, he has been defending us for years and didn’t deserve to get his property stolden! Patrick is a trick! We all get what we got coming……

1. I must believe that if Frank were to sink so low as to Conspiracy to Murder or Murder 1, we would never know. The smartest defense attorney around and he would hatch such a terrible plan? If Frank wanted one of the thieves dead he would have created a simple Justifiable Homicide, and it would have probably been a real Justifiable Homicide, not created. He hires a guard to watch for thieves, said thief comes at guard who is protecting his life even more than property. He is forced to use his weapon, calls the police and an ambulance, and well, you go a guys property you are risking your life. Police get away with shooting unarmed people all the time and they are trained. In the dark, inside a chicken coup, what are going to do? Chase the dude off with a broom?

For some reason when Micah is on Dawgs Pod Cast he seems to just tell it like it is. He emphatically says Frank would not do this. If Micah came on and said he was lawyer I would definitely believe him. He seems to flat out know the law, owns up to his past mistakes, and it seems he is making an honest living because Frank helped him turn his life around. Not sure if this is accurate, but didn’t Micah name his son after Frank?

watcha gotta say?