BREAKING NEWS FRANK CARSON et al 7-28-2016(marty)

COURT DAY 111

WOODY RECANTS!!!

DA HAS A BIGGER WOODY PROBLEM NOW

BY MARTY CARLSON

7-28-2016

I have been hearing rumor concerning Robert Woody again talking to investigators last Friday. Today that has been confirmed. He told them that Robin Attenhoffer had taken him to the alleged scene of the crime and then when the body was transported to pop and cork and then the mountains. In addition Walter Wells was now at the scene of the crime in a silver sedan and not in uniform or patrol car.

Also said Frank Carson and Daljit Atwahl had been at the scene and disposed of the weapon.

THE epiphany:

Apparently Robert woody and his atty Martin Baker had a long conversation that was recorded, shortly after Beverly Woody testified, in April, and he stated that Frank Carson and Walter Wells were not at the scene that night.

Robert Woody has waived atty-client privilege and now those statements will and have been turned over to the defense.

Woody was interviewed twice since last Friday but went in to Dept 3 court and officially waived his privilege. That judge took the formal waiver. The DA received an official letter from Martin Baker saying Woody wants to testify that Neither Frank Carson Nor Walter Wells were at the scene the night that they say Korey Kauffman was killed.

Apparently Woody was concerned about his mother’s testimony and such he wanted to enforce what she said in what was described as a misguided attempt to protect her.

There was no discussion of the Atwahls in this.

Several other issues were discussed but I am only going to discuss this issue as of now listen to the podcast for more Saturday.

Toms report will be up a little later.

18 Comments

1. Kat – Central California – I'm one of the peace and freedom loving tail end of the baby boomer generation. Unlike our early generation boomers, we are more compassionate, hate war, and wish to have peace on the planet. We are not prejudiced or racist and believe in justice and equality for all.
    KidsnPets Nanny says:

Wish you had a podcast tonight! Gonna be tough to wait until Sat morning!

1. dawg417 – I am the guy people love because I am so honest, But then they get pissy when I do the same with them.
      dawg417 says:

Trust me I considered it but too last minuet to throw together un less of course I get a lot of requests to do so.

dawg417 says:

Ok Ill play what is it? Nothing more important than that is there?

2. Kat – Central California – I'm one of the peace and freedom loving tail end of the baby boomer generation. Unlike our early generation boomers, we are more compassionate, hate war, and wish to have peace on the planet. We are not prejudiced or racist and believe in justice and equality for all.
    KidsnPets Nanny says:

Come on folks–who else wants to wait until sat? Or wouldnt we like to habe podcast tomight?!?!! Which night did you have no sleep, though Marty? You may be too wipes out.

dawg417 says:

Blog talk radio is currently down for maintenance, let me see when they get back up

3. Kat – Central California – I'm one of the peace and freedom loving tail end of the baby boomer generation. Unlike our early generation boomers, we are more compassionate, hate war, and wish to have peace on the planet. We are not prejudiced or racist and believe in justice and equality for all.
    KidsnPets Nanny says:

Bummer!

4. Kat – Central California – I'm one of the peace and freedom loving tail end of the baby boomer generation. Unlike our early generation boomers, we are more compassionate, hate war, and wish to have peace on the planet. We are not prejudiced or racist and believe in justice and equality for all.
    KidsnPets Nanny says:

Terri, Micah, Kent, Tom and darn it but I can’t remember the other guys name who has law enforcement background who has spokem on the podcasts…maybe Marty can help me out with his name. I believe he lives on the east coast now.

dawg417 says:

Your talking about Lou, but BTR isn’t cooperating right now. Must be a conspiracy

5. Kat – Central California – I'm one of the peace and freedom loving tail end of the baby boomer generation. Unlike our early generation boomers, we are more compassionate, hate war, and wish to have peace on the planet. We are not prejudiced or racist and believe in justice and equality for all.
    KidsnPets Nanny says:

Yeah just a quickie!

dawg417 says:

Quickies can be fun……..

6. Kat – Central California – I'm one of the peace and freedom loving tail end of the baby boomer generation. Unlike our early generation boomers, we are more compassionate, hate war, and wish to have peace on the planet. We are not prejudiced or racist and believe in justice and equality for all.
    KidsnPets Nanny says:

Can’t they tho’!

7. Kat – Central California – I'm one of the peace and freedom loving tail end of the baby boomer generation. Unlike our early generation boomers, we are more compassionate, hate war, and wish to have peace on the planet. We are not prejudiced or racist and believe in justice and equality for all.
    KidsnPets Nanny says:

Figures I have a gazillion wuestions and no podcast tonight!

dawg417 says:

I would love to but BLOG TALK RADIO is still down……..

2. dawg417 – I am the guy people love because I am so honest, But then they get pissy when I do the same with them.
      dawg417 says:

” Best 10 minuets of the day”? That’s what all the women tell me……

watcha gotta say?