Teen electrocuted after asking his parents if he could leave the dinner table to charge his phone

A teenager was electrocuted just moments after he left the family dinner table to charge his phone.

The tragic incident took place in Maipu, Argentina, around 8 p.m. February 26.

Angel Andrada, 18, asked his parents if he could leave the table as his phone was low on battery but he never came back, reports TN.

Moments later, his parents heard a loud noise coming from the bedroom and went to investigate.

Angel’s father found the young man lying on the floor with burns on his body and immediately carried him to his car and drove him to the Diego Paroissien Regional Hospital.

The selfie-loving teen was pronounced dead on arrival, with doctors saying he suffered a fatal electric shock that caused “burns to his neck, both wrists and his right foot.”


DONATE

NO ADVERTISING ON DAWGS BLOG- PAID FOR BY DONATIONS

$10.00