CHARLES MANSON MAY BE CLOSE TO DEATH…….

IN BAKERSFIELD HOSPITAL

11-16-2017

Manson

Authorities confirmed Thursday that mass murderer Charles Manson is back in a Bakersfield hospital, though the severity of his condition is unclear. But there are some reports he is in grave condition.

Kern County Sheriff’s Lt. Bill Smallwood confirms that Manson is at a local hospital but could not say more.

In January, Manson, 82, was rushed to Mercy Hospital in Bakersfield for what authorities at the time would describe only as a serious medical problem.

Manson and members of his “family” of followers were convicted of killing actress Sharon Tate and six other people during a bloody rampage in the Los Angeles area in August 1969. Prosecutors said Manson and his followers were trying to incite a race war he dubbed “Helter Skelter,” taken from the Beatles song of the same name.

Tate, the wife of director Roman Polanski, was 8 ½ months pregnant when she was killed at her hilltop home in Benedict Canyon on Aug. 9, 1969. Four others were stabbed and shot to death the same night: Jay Sebring, 35; Voytek Frykowski, 32; Abigail Folger, 25, a coffee heiress; and Steven Parent, 18, a friend of Tate’s caretaker. The word “pig” was written on the front door in blood.

The next night, Manson rode with his followers to the Los Feliz home of Leno and Rosemary LaBianca, then left three members to kill the couple.

Manson was initially sentenced to death. But a 1972 ruling by the California Supreme Court found the state’s death penalty law at the time unconstitutional, and his sentenced was changed to life in prison with the possibility of parole. He has been denied parole 12 times.

During his four decades of incarceration, Manson has been anything but a model prisoner. Among other things, Manson has been cited for assault, repeated possession of a weapon, threatening staff and possessing a cellphone, Thornton said this week.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE HE IS A EASY MAN TO BURY…….

GQ’S CITIZEN OF THE YEAR…….

I HAVE NO COMMENT YOU TELL ME

WHICH ONE ARE YOU?

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES (ONLY IN CALIFORNIA)

            OCTOBER 31, 2017
          TO 
            NOVEMBER 1, 2017

                 EVERYONE SAY THANKS JERRY!

IT IS WHAT IT IS…….

LARRY FLINT BOUNTIES TRUMP…….

$10 MIL IS THE BOOTY

10-16-2017

LARRYFLINT.jpg

Pornography publisher Larry Flynt is offering “up to $10 million” to anyone who produces information that leads to President Donald Trump’s impeachment and removal from office.

So, I decided to do this…let’s see what happens. pic.twitter.com/Xpy4qrwHU7

— Larry Flynt (@ImLarryFlynt) October 15, 2017

He lays out the offer in a full-page ad in the Sunday edition of The Washington Post.

During last year’s presidential campaign, Flynt dangled $1 million to anyone who could turn over video or audio capturing Trump behaving in an illegal or sexually demeaning manner. That followed the release of the 2005 “Access Hollywood” video in which Trump bragged of imposing himself on women.

TRUMP

In Sunday’s ad, Flynt asks for any “smoking gun” that is fit to publish and drives Trump from office. The White House didn’t comment.

A full page advertisement in the Washington Post warned that the 2016 election was “illegitimate in many ways.”

“Trump has proven he’s dangerously unfit to exercise the extreme power accrued by our ‘unitary executive,'” the ad read.

“Impeachment would be a messy, contentious affair, but the alternative — three more years of destabilizing dysfunction — is worse.”

Flynt cited the firing of former FBI director James Comey, the potential nuclear war with North Korea, the Paris Accord and Trump’s “racial dog-whistling” after the Charlottesville Nazi rally as reasons for his impeachment.

The porn magnate has previously offered money for information on Mitt Romney’s tax returns and Republican Congressman Bob Livingston’s extramarital affair, which led to his resignation in 1998.

GET PIZZA HUT LATELY? CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT…….

PIZZA HUT SAYS THEY WERE HACKED

BUT SLOW IN LETTING ANYONE KNOW

10-14-2017


Pizza Hut told customers by email on Saturday that some of their personal information may have been compromised. Some of those customers are angry that it took almost two weeks for the fast food chain to notify them.

One reply:

Hey @pizzahut, thanks for telling me you got hacked 2 weeks after you lost my cc number. And a week after someone started using it.#timely

— peterpeterspiceeat (@PeterYoachim) October 14, 2017

According to a customer notice emailed from the pizza chain, those who placed an order on its website or mobile app between the morning of Oct. 1 and midday Oct. 2 might have had their information exposed.

The “temporary security intrusion” lasted for about 28 hours, the notice said, and it’s believed that names, billing ZIP codes, delivery addresses, email addresses and payment card information — meaning account number, expiration date and CVV number — were compromised.

so @pizzahut sent an email today about a breach that occurred 2 weeks ago. their delay resulted in my bank acct being drained thx to fraud.

More responses:

— ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛɴᴇʏ. (@runawaywithit) October 14, 2017

@pizzahut great security there & thanks for the delay in notifying us after thieves already charged our accts. Keep up the excellent work

— Michael Richardson (@marichardsonjr) October 14, 2017

“The security intrusion at issue impacted a small percentage of our customers and we estimate that less than one percent of the visits to our website over the course of the relevant week were affected,” read a customer notice sent only to those affected. “That said, we regret to say that we believe your information is among that impacted group.”

A call center operator told McClatchy that about 60,000 people across the U.S. were affected.

The customer notice said Pizza Hut is talking to cybersecurity experts outside of the company to look into the apparent hack and to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

Affected customers are advised to look out for scams asking for personal information because of the hack, as Pizza Hut will not ask you for personal information like your social security number, the company said.

The company is also offering a free credit monitoring service for a year with Kroll Information Assurance, LLC. You have until Jan. 11 to register for the credit monitoring service, the notice said.

Doug Terfehr, Pizza Hut’s director of communications, told McClatchy in a statement that Pizza Hut worked as quickly as it could to notify customers.

“We take the privacy and security of our customers very seriously and invest in resources to protect the customer information in our care. We value the trust our customers place in us and while we were able to address this incident quickly, we regret that this happened and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused,” Terfehr said.

There are multiple reasons why customers aren’t notified of a hack immediately. For example, law enforcement can delay an announcement to prevent other hackers from being notified about a security breach, The Washington Post reported.

It also takes time for companies to determine the exact scope of a hack, what information was stolen in the first place and if the data taken could cause serious damage to customers, according to the Post.

There are different standards in 48 states and U.S. territories for how and when a hack needs to be disclosed. Alabama and South Dakota are the only states that don’t have security breach notification laws, the Post reported.

And of those 48 states, only eight states — Connecticut, Florida, Maine, New Mexico, Ohio, Rhode Island, Tennessee and Vermont — set a timeline for when the hacks need to be announced, which range from 30 to 90 days, according to the Post.

In 2012, Pizza Hut Australia had its website hacked, with the personal information of 240,000 customers compromised, according to ZDNet.

It was reported that the credit card information of those users in the 2012 attack were compromised, but Pizza Hut Australia denied those reports, saying it was just emails and other contact information.